The Grand Prix Series is a fun annual competition exclusively for ShadowChase members.
Points are earned by participating and volunteering at certain races throughout the year.
Points winners are recognized and rewarded at the annual ShadowChase banquet each January.
Not a member? Join today.
- Modesto Marathon, Half-Marathon, Relay or 5K:—Sunday, March 11 **
- Run for Health: Modesto—Saturday, April 28
- Ripon’s Run: Half Marathon/ 5k & 10k: Ripon—Saturday, May 5
- Modesto Memorial Classic: 1-mile and 5K run/walks, Modesto—Saturday, May 26 **
- Western States 100, Squaw Valley-Auburn—Saturday & Sunday, June 23-24
- Escalon Park Fete: 2-mile run/walk and 10K run, Escalon— Saturday, July 14 **
- Peace Officer Memorial Run: Half Marathon & 5k, Modesto—Sunday, October 7
- Run for the Cheese: 5K run/walk and 10K run, Riverbank—Saturday, October 13 **
- Halloween Fun Run fundraiser 2017—Saturday, October 27
- Spirit of Giving Run: 5k and kids run, Modesto—Saturday, December 8
Volunteering and/or Participating
Placing in Age Division
30 points for 1st
29 points for 2nd
28 points for 3rd
10 points each time
Volunteering Grand Prix Criteria
Top 3 volunteers will receive a special award, next 25 top point earners will also receive an award.
Runners can also receive volunteer points if volunteers are needed on race day to help with set up, packet pick up, registration and tear down.
Western States volunteers will receive 50 points, if volunteering the whole night.
Sign in at ShadowChase booth or ShadowChase trailer to assure your points are recorded. NO double points for volunteering at ShadowChase events.
Questions? Contact Grand Prix Race director Heidi Ryan at 209-480-8447 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Melanie Wiegand at 209-526-1506 / email@example.com.